What’s PTC or Paid To Click ?
PTC or Paid To Click sites are the Internet’s recent best money making program. It is the easiest way to earn money online without any investment. This business needs only less skill to work, just login and view ads daily and get paid.
PTC act as middlemen between advertisers and consumers, the advertiser pays for displaying ads on the PTC website, and a part of this payment goes to the viewer when he views the advertisement.
In addition, most PTC sites offer a commission to its members for signing up new members “similar to many affiliate marketing programs online”, or they may pay members a percentage of the clicks that their referrals make as an ongoing commission or a percentage of the purchase made by said at some enhancement package on site.
The PTC sites generate their profits not only from the part of the price paid by the advertiser, but much of the gain may come from direct sales of referrals or buying enhancement packages “that provide greater earnings per click, etc”.
Things required for joining ptc sites?
- A personal computer / Laptop.
- Only one account per computer per IP “Do not create multiple account if you do not want getting banned from PTC that you follow.
- Speed internet Connection with No Proxy.
- Gmail account / Another email account.
- Paypal / Payza Account “Or another payment processor like perfectmoney, okpay, bitcoin, solidtrustpay, skrill, neteller, payeer, etc”.
- Bank account “to withdraw all your earning”.
Why choose ptc sites?
- Only by viewing advertisements you will get paid.
- All PTC sites are free and easy to join.
- Working with PTC sites does require minimal skills.
- No previous experience required.
How to get paid from ptc sites?
- When you reach minimum payout request, immediately asked for payment.
- Cash will be paid to your paypal / payza account.
- Then withdraw your earning to local bank.
- And then withdraw through your ATM.
What is mean by minimum Cashout in PTC site?
Minimum Cashout is the amount of money that you need to accumulate in your account to request for a payment. Any amount less than this cannot be transferred to your PayPal, Payza. Each site will have different Minimum Cashout and some sites will increase the Minimum Cashout after first payment. These details will be specified in the TOS/FAQ of the PTC site.
What are Paypal and Payza?
Paypal and Payza are Online Banking methods. You need to have a PayPal/Payza (or any other used by the PTC site) account to register a PTC site. Read the TOS of the site to know which payment method they are using.
How can I get the money from PTC site into my bank account?
ClixSense is the only site that pays money via check.
For other PTC sites when you get the money to PayPal/Payza account, you can credit it to your bank account. Visit Paypal/Payza for more details.